appreciate serving your healthcare needs. Here
are some important points regarding your upcoming
appointment at our facility:
1. Our staff will call to confirm your appointment
2. Bring a full list of current medications
3. Bring the copy of the procedure script from
your referring physician
4. Bring you insurance card(s) and identification.
If you have multiple insurances, please bring
them. Please ensure you know which one is your
5. Bring any previous diagnostic study films
6. If you have internet access and printing capabilities, you may wish to
print out the necessary patient forms to save time upon check-in.
radiology imaging procedures require special
instructions for you to follow prior to and
during the exam. Those instructions will be
provided to you by our staff when you or your
physician makes the appointment.